Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update

Hi guys,
Just a quick update about the week i guess. All is going good and training hard, having a nice day off today then back to work tomorrow morning. I was in Monaco last night with some friends. It took me two buses and a train to get there which was a bit of a sketch but it was good to catch up with people who I haven't seen for so long. I have to be really careful with money because my training and racing costs are really hard to find but being a skier we are all usually trained at getting some free drinks and making our money last! Even the older guys are the same, we are all very hard working and I have had a few casual jobs but it is pretty impossible for us to earn any money because we are just never in the same place for very long.

I don't know if anybody watched it but the world cup was on this weekend in Soelden where Chemmy Alcott came 10th. She had a pretty poor first run with mistakes but had the joint fastest second run so its looking like a better start to the season for Team GB already and we really need the World Cup guys to get some results this year as then the funding from the Government and UK sport will hopefully get increased. I have got two sposors and they really help me out but there is still a ton of money to find.

catch you later
harry x

No comments: