Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home sweet Home


It is great to be home, the sun is out and I have just got up, travelling, training and very early starts make it all pretty knackering but at least I have today and tomorrow off before I start strength and fitness training on Monday! I have a strict programme to follow before I head back up to Austria on the 3rd November and stay there until December 22nd. I am usually away from home for about nine months of the year and even when I am home we do not get to rest much, being a full time athlete is great but it is much harder than people think. Plus I have to find time to study for my qualifications at Loughborough, still I would never complain because it is a great life. I am going to go to a club in Juan les Pins tonight with harvey and some friends, it will be good to catch up because I don't get to see them very often PLUS have a drink of course!

No comments: