Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grand Prix

Just watched the Grand Prix in China, Lewis Hamilton is such a great role model and so focused, it will brilliant for GB if he wins in Brazil. I am going to do half hour on the static bike and chill for the rest of the day. I need to eat plenty as really I could do with putting on some weight, there are so many elements to making it in sport, it's not just the skill factor but you also need to be strong both mentally and physically, avoid injuries plus you need to worry about your size and then somehow you also have to find the money to pay for it all! That's why you really need to admire the guys that make it and think how well the GB Olympic team did because believe you me it took years and years of hard work. I have been training like crazy and missing lots of school and friends since I was nine. That is 8 years so far and realistically I have at least another six years before I can hopefully do my first Olympics. That is 14 years which is a pretty long apprenticship! Still I have picked up a good few British Championships along the way and had some great experiences so I just need to stay focused and injury free because this is a pretty dangerous sport remember! Catch you later.

No comments: