Monday, April 13, 2009

British Champs

Hi guys,

The British Champs is over and it went pretty well. I had a couple of days of in Morzine staying with SKI PURPLE GOAT which was great as i have not had the chance to relax for a while. The program was pretty hectic in Meribel with lots of races. We got 1 day off in 2 and a half weeks so it was great to finally get a lie in. I won the Under 18 GS at the seniors and finished a surprising 3rd in the Juniors Slalom which i am very happy with. I made some results and suffered some misfortune but i'm over it haha. Right now I'm in Pila which is one the other side of the Mont-Blanc tunnel in Italy. I have 4 races here which begin tomorrow with 2 Slaloms. I found some form in Slalom last week so fingers crossed it will continue for these final races before the end of a rather long and intense season. I go home for a day on Friday then I leave for a BASI qualification course in Zermatt for 10 days. So really the season is not ending until May. 

I will let you know how these races go now I have internet.

Take Care
Harry x

No comments: