Thursday, January 22, 2009

Broken Hand


Hi everybody,

I broke my hand a couple of days ago after scoring my best ever result to date. In Turnau on the first day i scored a 58 which i am really happy with. Then all was looking set for the second day when i crashed at the end of the first run and just hit a few gates on the way. I went to the hospital a few days ago and the flew home a couple of days later once i had sorted my bags and skis out to take to china.The good thing is that there were no more serious injuries but i will still be out until China on the 16th of feb. I will just be training lots and catching up on some college work and seeing friends. Not really much else i can do. I'm still really looking forward to going to China and am looking to get some good results to make up for the lost time. 

Well speak to you soon

1 comment:

POTH SKI BROTHERS said...

Hi Harry
So sorry to hear about your hand! You must be feeling well mad.
Congratulations on the 58 pointer in Turnau.
We wish you a speedy recovery ready for the China trip.

All the Best